We are looking for a high-energy person with a passion for education, love for children and good communication skills. We are looking to fill the Primary (3 – 6 years) classroom teacher position.
Primary (3 – 6 years) classroom teacher responsibilities include :
- Create a warm environment for the students, define/implement curriculum;
- Provide guidance and teaching to the children
- Plan, prepare and maintain units of study lessons
- Maintain individual student record
- Collaborative work with co-teachers in classroom design, curriculum development, and materials exploration.
- Implement developmentally appropriate and best practices.
Requirements for this position are:
- Montessori training preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working with 3-6 year old children
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of The Hillsboro School to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religious belief, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.